You’ve dreamt of retiring to Florida and enjoying an active lifestyle filled with grandchildren, travel and the warm glow of good friends and good health. But as you age, you may encounter challenges like deteriorating health and finances.
Whether you need help with estate planning (are all your documents up-to-date since you came to Florida?), business succession planning, asset protection, Medicaid planning, or veterans benefits, the attorneys at the BCN Law Firm are knowledgeable on a wide array of issues that impact you as you age. We can assist you and your loved ones with the following matters:
- Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, avoiding probate, etc.)
- Healthcare planning including medical powers of attorneys and living wills
- Qualifying for benefits such as Social Security and Veterans Benefits
- Long-term care, Medicaid and VA planning
- Conservatorships and guardianship
During this process, we are able to communicate with caregivers, (whether they are spouses, children, doctors, rehabilitation specialists or home health providers, our central focus remains our clients. We work diligently to make sure you are protected and continue to enjoy the highest possible quality of life as you age.